Thursday, November 20, 2014

Great News!

I apologize for not being able to update this blog for the past few months. I was really busy from all those studying for the board exam.

And guess what?

I passed my licensure exam. I am finally a licensed Psychometrician.

The moment I heard about the news, I went running to my parents and cried my heart out to them. It was all thanks to them that I have acquired this success. And also, thanks to those who have given me courage and self-confidence especially during those times that I was really down.

And fortunately, on the same month, I was hired as a part-time instructor in a small college teaching General Psychology. To be honest, it wasn't part of my original plans after the board exams but this could be a good experience for me for further career advancement. And it can give me more time to study for my incoming JLPT this coming December. (Seriously, I never stop taking official exams since last year. wwww\)

でも大丈夫ですよ。私はいつも頑張ります。

I just hope that my students will take me seriously 'cause I actually look like one of them. (laugh)





No comments:

Post a Comment