Monday, September 2, 2013

日本語図書館

Since I will be very busy with my office work starting on Wednesday (aka my training), I grabbed the opportunity to visit The Japan Foundation, Manila in Makati to visit their Japanese library.

To be honest, I really hate Makati because aside from the long commute (which gave me a terrible past experience), I also hate that "Everyone is very rich." atmosphere. But don't worry, the second one is just me being very unreasonable.

But I have finally found my sanctuary in that  place, and it's the Japanese Library

The library has a lot of good references for Japanese study. It has a lot of Japanese grammar guides, JLPT reviewers per level, listening clips, and other Japanese literature. They also have manga, Japanese magazines and also drawing guides You can also photocopy the books if you want to. It's self-service though.

And I've been looking for a working exercise book for grammar and I've finally found it. TwT

I was planning to apply as a member but probably next year since I need to focus on more important things this year /cough bills /cough

No comments:

Post a Comment