Sunday, August 11, 2013

Second week of August

A lot of things happened last week.

Last Monday, I passed my application form for the Civil Service Exam this coming October with the help of my aunt. This was my sort of last resort because I thought I will never be able to get a job in a private company so probably I could get a chance in the government sector. And I got a chance to talk and eat out with my girl cousin and talk about a lot of things.

Also that day, I got a call  from the last company I applied to and they told me that I passed my interview and I will have my job offer soon. After the phone call, I was literally crying, dialing the number of my mom in her office, and when she picked up the phone I told her about the good news. It was like a first time for me because I've been applying to companies for months now and finally, I got hired. It was like....DAMN.

Last Wednesday, I went back to the company to accept their job offer and to be orientated about my future workplace. I got a chance to meet some of the employees there. And I really have to learn their names quickly. I'm terrible at remembering names, I tell you.

That day was also my brother's 23rd birthday. We didn't celebrate much because he will have his big celebration on Friday.

Last Friday, my big brother's friends came over at my place to celebrate his birthday. We had a big feast and then they spent the rest of the day playing Wii and talking about the old times and their current life. What I like about my big brother's friends are that they are really fun to be with and most of them are not really much into alcohol and partying. Like what my mom said, there are friends with good influence.

And yesterday, I went out with my mom to have my medical examination for my work but I still have to go back on Monday for my remaining examination. It was also the day I treated out my family to dinner and we bought our new HDTV and PS3. For the next few months, I have so many obligations to do and bills to pay.

Despite the bills that I have to pay, I feel fulfilled and glad for I feel like a legit adult at this point.

I wish myself luck in my new work and the things to come.

I think the people in my workplace are nice and I wish I would enjoy my stay there. 

1 comment:

  1. OMEDETOU!!! XDD
    What company did you get accepted into? And damn man...new tv and ps3!!! WHooo!!!! Yatta ne~ :3

    ReplyDelete